« Home | Borat - Sacha Baron Cohen Golden Globe SpeechHave... » | I am a fugitive of Video Ezy no more! I finally mu... » | On StrikeThat's it, my somach along with my bile d... » | So now that it's raining please do refrain from or... » | Caramelized applesBeautiful and perfect on the out... » | Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes/smses,... » | Remembering Voyager Estate, Margaret River 2006J: ... » | MOUTH...BADDDDDDD!! Damn damn damn. Have been maki... » | Steph e-mailed to say she'll be visiting Spain thi... » | I always remember my collegue saying "You know you... »

To the handful of you that comeby every once in a long while, I'm going to stop posting here at gardenparty.
If you're interested, can find me at www.sideshowjo.blogspot.com

Bye!

delifrance is gonna miss yoooooooo

Great blog. Hate to see it move!

Post a Comment