« Home | So now that it's raining please do refrain from or... » | Caramelized applesBeautiful and perfect on the out... » | Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes/smses,... » | Remembering Voyager Estate, Margaret River 2006J: ... » | MOUTH...BADDDDDDD!! Damn damn damn. Have been maki... » | Steph e-mailed to say she'll be visiting Spain thi... » | I always remember my collegue saying "You know you... » | Great Balls of Fire! » | I'm really tiredThere comes a point where one has ... » | The process of applying for post graduate medicine... »

On Strike
That's it, my somach along with my bile duct is on strike. I think it has something to do with the copious amounts of food consumed over the last 3-4 weeks and especially the week that just passed what with the St. Julien dinner and dinner with the gang on saturday under the couple's lovely recommendation of Greenwood's 'The Grill'. (Oh Great! My maid just walked in with a box of strawberry Pocky). So seriously, if you thought Morton's was good, you have to try 'The Grill'. 2 evenings of simply delectable marbled fat goodness that is Wagyu Beef does not bode well for my 'breathe air get fat' slow metablic rate. Oddly, I had the runs big time after the St. Julien dinner. Perhaps I am inherrently a ghetto 'Zhi Char' girl and cannot cope with ludicrously expensive and fine quality food :p

Bitter gourd tea for now.