« Home | Steph e-mailed to say she'll be visiting Spain thi... » | I always remember my collegue saying "You know you... » | Great Balls of Fire! » | I'm really tiredThere comes a point where one has ... » | The process of applying for post graduate medicine... » | Fees have been paid, date's been booked.Round 2 of... » | We welcomed the new year 10 minutes late, in an em... » | It's the very last 24 hours of 2006, starting 6 mi... » | J: So I suppose the question would be if Marquis d... » | And just like that, it's over.Mofo and I were havi... »

MOUTH...BADDDDDDD!! Damn damn damn. Have been making an effort to walk home from work and back from Assisi during the week and on Sunday walked 3.4km at the park. Walking is fun, walking is also less lethal than running. But walking is no good when I had Brie and crackers yesterday and 2 Roche happiness balls 5 minutes ago!!! Mouth Bad!!! Damn damn damnit.

allo jo!

my first visit to the gnome house im months, its changed so much! i think i liked the old format better, don;t ask me why :p

anyway my new number in case i haven't forwarded it is 97307076.

hope 2007's been going swimmingly so far, best wishes! :)

Post a Comment