« Home | I always remember my collegue saying "You know you... » | Great Balls of Fire! » | I'm really tiredThere comes a point where one has ... » | The process of applying for post graduate medicine... » | Fees have been paid, date's been booked.Round 2 of... » | We welcomed the new year 10 minutes late, in an em... » | It's the very last 24 hours of 2006, starting 6 mi... » | J: So I suppose the question would be if Marquis d... » | And just like that, it's over.Mofo and I were havi... » | Happy Christmas! Lucky are us all with clean runni... »

Steph e-mailed to say she'll be visiting Spain this year and asked if there was a remote possibility of a reunion, and seeing as how we are going to London again this year for another cousin's wedding, this reunion actually seems very very possible! It's insane as I haven't seen her for 7 almost 8 years. Then Isi e-mail's to tell us her book is going to be published first half of the year and how surreal it is to actually be coined as an author. I'm so proud of the 2 girls, Steph made it through law school and is now climbing the ladder at Citibank. Isi's made it through her politics PhD and is now finishing her Thesis. Every single one of the Mayfield girls has done really well. Sarah realised her dream of being a vet, Theresa pushed on to make it to the final year of architecture, Shuwen and Dayo both corporate women in London. It's amazing how far the girls have come, I am so darn proud of them all.


Steph


Author