« Home | MOUTH...BADDDDDDD!! Damn damn damn. Have been maki... » | Steph e-mailed to say she'll be visiting Spain thi... » | I always remember my collegue saying "You know you... » | Great Balls of Fire! » | I'm really tiredThere comes a point where one has ... » | The process of applying for post graduate medicine... » | Fees have been paid, date's been booked.Round 2 of... » | We welcomed the new year 10 minutes late, in an em... » | It's the very last 24 hours of 2006, starting 6 mi... » | J: So I suppose the question would be if Marquis d... »

Remembering Voyager Estate, Margaret River 2006

J: So does that mean I'm in my late 20s now?
D: Yes it does!
J: Man. YOU were 27 when I first met you.
D: Yeah..
J: Man. I've seen you through 5 years of your life!

I've got today off, and all I want to do is to wake up early, have butter on toast, honey with yoghurt, and some hot tea, read the papers, and take a 30 minute walk to the florists to get some bargain flowers. I will then proceed to continue with my assignment. It's like any other day, the passing of another year. I'm progressing in age, let's hope the maturity, humility and wisdom will follow suit.

Happy Birthday your Highness!

From all of us....

Heeeeeyyy.... I wanna be in the welfare group too!!!

...erm me forgot me Gnome name.

-From your Schizoid Affective Disorder friend

Post a Comment