« Home | On StrikeThat's it, my somach along with my bile d... » | So now that it's raining please do refrain from or... » | Caramelized applesBeautiful and perfect on the out... » | Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes/smses,... » | Remembering Voyager Estate, Margaret River 2006J: ... » | MOUTH...BADDDDDDD!! Damn damn damn. Have been maki... » | Steph e-mailed to say she'll be visiting Spain thi... » | I always remember my collegue saying "You know you... » | Great Balls of Fire! » | I'm really tiredThere comes a point where one has ... »

I am a fugitive of Video Ezy no more! I finally mustered up the courage and of course got my act together and decided to pay me fines. If this was, say over American History X or the entire 3 seasons of Nip Tuck it would be easy to swallow, but it was all because of Madagascar and The Experiment! However, after paying the fines, I'm inclined to not patronizing the outfit as frequently anymore. Not because of service or bad experiences, but Gramaphone's offerings are far superior me thinks. Nevertheless, feels good not to be a fugitive.