« Home | I am a fugitive of Video Ezy no more! I finally mu... » | On StrikeThat's it, my somach along with my bile d... » | So now that it's raining please do refrain from or... » | Caramelized applesBeautiful and perfect on the out... » | Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes/smses,... » | Remembering Voyager Estate, Margaret River 2006J: ... » | MOUTH...BADDDDDDD!! Damn damn damn. Have been maki... » | Steph e-mailed to say she'll be visiting Spain thi... » | I always remember my collegue saying "You know you... » | Great Balls of Fire! »

Borat - Sacha Baron Cohen Golden Globe Speech

Have watched him since boarding school days as ALI G, when Borat was but a small segment in the show. Congratulations Sacha Baron Cohen! Oh and You Tube rocks, because even though I missed this last night, here it is the very next day. You all have to watch his acceptance speech, for those missed it!!! Chenqueh!

i is not liking sacha. bad bad jokes. wow wow wee wow.

Post a Comment